Our client is a well-known ship management company that is on the lookout for a Accounts Executive to be based in their Singapore office.
- Participate in the ship owner disbursement and funding process to ensure the organisation has zero funding exposure. Prepare accurate disbursement statements and ensure funding expose. Prepare accurate disbursement statements and ensure funding requests are sent on a timely basis.
- Prepare statements and reports for vessel owners in accordance with their requirements.
- Perform month-end closing and ensure accuracy and completeness of transactions and account balances in the accounting books.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly budget variance reports at business division level.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts at business division level.
- Prepares monthly and year end schedules for the vessel owners.
- Prepare payments and oversee the banking function to ensure all payments are properly authorized and supported and report any irregularity to Head Finance.
- Participate in annual audits and prepare audit schedules in accordance with Group standards.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma holder preferably in Accountancy, or recognized certificates from accounting bodies.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX Accounting package is an advantage.
- Computer literate with emphasis on MS Word/Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain work relationships.
- Accountable, adaptable, attentive to detail.
- Resilient and able to handle stress.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312