Our client is one of the Fortune 500 company, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
- Strengthen relationships with existing house accounts.
- Penetrate organizational structure for house accounts and develop relationships at all levels beyond main point of contact.
- Understand customers' business and strategy and company role with the customer.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and follow up.
- Communicate service issues to Department Managers/Supervisors.
- Action items lists maintained and updated weekly for follow up items.
- Identify opportunities and grow business from existing house accounts.
- Assist with collections when needed.
- Manage client profiles - separated out by location.
- Build territory maps showing number of accounts located in each city – update monthly
- Teamsell input & management for significant calls.
- Involve sales and operations at appropriate times.
- Share weekly schedule with all Departments to help coordinate and participate in joint account visits.
- Turn major business opportunities and proposals over to Sales and operational issues to Ops.
- Management of Business Reviews – goal is to have a minimum of one per account per year
- Continually seek improvement in procedures and services to create more efficient and cost effective operations.
- Assume lead responsibility for the efficient delivery of all local (branch) services.
- Assist, and if needed, spearhead problem resolution for issues outside of local branch.
- Insure that a functioning and agreed upon invoicing - payment process is in place.
- Meet with the local customer to maintain customer information and satisfaction.
- Be dedicated to the success of company and the program using ethical business practices, personal commitment, passion & sacrifice, and an obsession with the fundamental details of running the business
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, strong organizational skills
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312