Account Manager, Offshore Marine Hydraulics
Job Location: New Orleans metro area or Houston metro area
- Develop long-term service and sales agreements in coordination with the company's production and after-sales departments.Â
- Provide market analysis, develop effective pricing models, identify new product demands, and share market data with the marine marketing team.
- Ensure product and service satisfaction while developing new clientele and following up on leads.
- Travel to naval engineering firms, shipyards, and shipowners to supervise in the sales and installation of propulsion products (80% of your time will be spent in face-to-face communication with customers)
- Attend industry trade shows, symposiums, expos, seminars, and any other potential events that will produce strong leads
- 5+ years in Business Development/Sales for an international OEM or third-part service provider
- Experience selling engine parts and services to a variety of segments, specifically the merchant and offshore markets
- Strong product knowledge of hydraulic equipment
- Very strong negotiation and public relation skills, ability to market a superior product and service.
- Self-starter is paramount, as this position will be a work-from-home role with heavy travel and responsibilities
- Must have a clean background, pass a pre-employment drug-test, have strong professional references, and must be a US citizen to apply