Our Client is an international shipping company that is based in Singapore. Due to business developments they are looking to hire an Accountant to join the team.
In this position, you will be working as part of the finance team to prepare weekly cash flow updates, monthly accounting reports as well as assist in audit and tax matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and updating of monthly management P/Ls
- Preparing Balance Sheet Schedules
- Preparing Variance Analysis Reports
- Checking the accounts of regional offices and consolidating them into a Quarterly Reporting Pack
To excel in this position, you should have:
- 4 – 5 years of relevant experience
- An accounting degree from a reputable institution
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and well regarded shipping company in an important accounting role. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.