Our client is in the shipping industry, due to business expansion they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team.
In this position, you will be assisting in the daily accounting functions and you will be involved in:
- Preparation of invoices
- Data entries
- Updating of fixed assets register
- Preparing payments in local and foreign currencies
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
To excel in this position, you should:
- Possess at least N level/ITE/ GCE 'O' Level / Professional Certificate in Accountancy or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel applications
- Bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
- 1-2 years of working experience preferred but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.