The Client: A leader in offshore facilities is looking to hire a subject matter expert in Human Resource Management system to be based at their office in KL, Malaysia.
- Plan and manage employee benefits administration (medical,leave, club membership, corporate credit card, gifts, mailing services, visa/work permit, car & maintenance), process improvements and adhering to compliance.
- Manage performance of vendors and service providers towards of services and conformance to the contract and service level agreements.
- Plan and manage the day to day employee administration, providing direction to the administration and systems team. Assist employees with benefit issues; develops effective solutions and options.
- Approve and ensure timely accurate payment of all billing invoices related to benefits.
- Analyse the flow of employee data and develop internal procedures, guidance and training for staff to facilitate timely and accurate updates and efficiencies.
- Manage vendor includes frequent vendor meetings and management of performance standards and contract negotiation.
- Manage HRIS, ensure system availability and efficiency, evaluating user needs and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Oversea planning and implementation of HRIS system changes and designs system specifications works.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Information Systems or other relevant disciplines, with minimum eight (8) years of related employee benefits administration and SAP/HR related systems experience.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate vision and expectations, translating to effective planning and priority setting.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.