Our client is a well established firm with global presence. They are one of the world's largest manufacturer for ceramic products used across various industries. Send your CV to us now to get yourself a chance to work alongside with their highly qualified technical support and customer service team in Singapore!
- Assisting the Director and Branch Manager with day to day operational admin matters
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements and client/Internal meeting schedules, and provide logistical support
- Coordinate and interface with vendors and suppliers
- Support project management functions in terms of compliance and reporting
- Coordinate and support all the staff in terms of staff requirements, leave calendars, payrolls and etc.
- Coordination for finance and HR matters, including the handling invoices, claims and with HR in terms of staff HR requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Admin or Finance
- Only Singaporeans or SPRs will be considered for this position
- Candidates living at West/Central West Singapore will have advantage
- 3 to 5 years as an office administrator or coordinator in an entrepreneurial high energy high enthusiastic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people and coordination skills.
- Candidate is required to be very hands on and display great degree of self-motivation and is a fast and self learner
- High degree of problem solving skills to resolve problems in a multi-product/service environment.
- Strong Relationship & Customer focus
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312