Exceptional career opportunity with a global equipment manufacturer with a commanding presence in the recreational marine marketplace. Equipment is manufactured in the United States, and shipped all over the world.
This position will be the company's main point of contact for the global sales of their line of water purification and clarification products. This position will require extensive travel throughout the Americas and the Caribbean as well as occasional travel to Europe and Asia for major trade-shows and other events.
Essential duties will include:
- Aggressively promote the companies products throughout a global distribution network as well as direct contact with manufacturers, key stake holders, and other customers as the business requires
- Develop, implement, and execute on the global business plan for sales of water purification and clarification systems
- Continually monitor the recreational marine industry for trends leading to future sales and possible new lines of business
- Attend trade shows, networking events, customer boat manufacturing sites, boat owners organization get-togethers
- Meet with yacht architects and boat builders to get equipment included on new-build specs.
- Maintenance and repair experience with marine HVAC units
- Understanding of the recreational marine marketplace
- Experience with extensive yacht refits
- Ability to travel extensively
- Valid US Passport and work authorization
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills and abilities