Our client is one of the Fortune 500 company, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
- Coordinate, arrange and ensure shipments timely for customers.
- Arrange documents for international transportation
- Coordinate and negotiate rates with contracted vendors in procuring space and services.
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international export shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed as per the DLSOP.
- Work with the team on meeting KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures.
- Monitor shipment reports to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Support supervisor in daily review statistics, audit and customer reporting
· Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, strong organizational skills
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312