Our client is one of the Fortune 500 company, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
· Monitor compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies/requirements.
· Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
· Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed as per the DLSOP.
· Ensure the system reports to effectively supervise operations.
· Support the manager in the following areas:
o Building and maintaining strong relationships with vendors (airlines, trucking companies, and others).
o Working to be our vendors lowest cost customer promoting market solutions.
o Evaluating vendors at defined intervals per company policy, focusing on areas of possible improvement with corrective action plans where needed.
- To supervise the team for the preparation of jobs to ensure proper procedures are followed.
- To ensure that all documents are verified before dispatched to customers.
- To ensure minimum job discrepancies among the team.
- To ensure all invoices are dispatched with minimum delay.
- To ensure constant updating of airline rates and quotations to customers are kept in the file.
- To create a good working relationship with the staff and carriers to meet the company’s requirements.
- To ensure monitoring daily performances with staff.
- To take up additional tasks as required to meet the Department’s needs.
- At least 1 year experience in the freight forwarding industry.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Able to work on shifts
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Emotional resilience
- Self-reflecting and open to feedback
- Initiative and ability to work in autonomy
- Role model of integrity and pride for all employees
- Proven supervisory attitude
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312