Our client, a world-renowned Ship Manager is presently on the search for an Assistant Accounts Executive to support their Singapore Office.
- Handles accounts payable functions.
- Prepare invoices and payments to vendor and liaise with suppliers on invoices and payments
- Perform payment forecast, monitor cashflow and bank and supplier reconciliation
- Prepares monthly crew allotment and salary payment (e.g. MPO / FBOW)
- Assist in closing of monthly accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy / Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX Accounting package is an advantage
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W