Our Client is in ship agency business looking of As Assistant Manager, Commercial, to join their Singapore.
- Establish and build strong relationships with companies within key market segments- offshore support vessel, seismic survey, subsea, EPCIC, FPSO, drilling contractors, exploration and production, Floating asset owners, oilfield service providers, ship management companies, dredging and marine salvage.
- To be able identify and pick up on new leads and business opportunities which have been sent through from other offices, prospective principles and marketing consultants. This will also involve regular, weekly reviews of publications such as Upstream and ensuring the necessary leads are appropriately distributed.
- Focus on developing yard relationships to generate intel pipelines on upcoming conversion, repair, new build and dry dock schedules with Estimating and Project Departments.
- To forge and develop relationships with key clients within the Upstream Oil and Gas, Cable Laying/repair, Dredging, Salvage and emerging sectors such as Wind/ocean energy in the local Singapore market.
- Overseas travel maybe required to assist and meet specific business plan objectives.
- To assist the Group Commercial Manager with group RFQ's.
- To report and escalate any operational and commercial fall downs across the region.
- Ensure that visit reports are written summarizing what was discussed at each meeting. All reports to be distributed to relevant staff and added to CRM.
- Ensure that all action points are followed up on within the given timeframe.
- Compile marketing guide (statutory clearance procedures for vessel, spares and crew in each country) for the group.
- Works closely with GCM to provide commentary on monthly activities to Senior Management, for review.
- Works closely with GCM on delivery of regional monthly report.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312