Our Client is a leading international ship owner with a large and modern fleet. Due to business developments they are looking to hire an Assistant Crewing Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be the number 2 person in the crewing team and support the Head of Crewing with running of the department. Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, retention and training of crew members
- In charge of crew P&I matters
- Planning and implementation of new crewing initiatives
- Project work to improve and streamline processes
- Oversee and guide Crewing Executives on day to day basis
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have at lest 6 years crewing experience
- Previous management / team leader experience
- Excellent communication skills and strong written and spoken English
Our Client can offer an attractive salary and benefits. You will be joining an established and progressive business and will have a chance to make an impact on the development of the crewing function.