Business Development Manager – South Florida
Our client has a job opportunity for a Business Development Manager with experience selling in the maritime market, particularly the cruise ship segment. The ideal candidate will have significant contacts with cruise industry decision makers.
- Responsible for growing share in the cruise ship segment and developing the existing network of clients.
- Manage the execution of each stage of the project, including technical communication, offer negotiation, and supervision of the main phases of the project.
- Coordinate schedule, budget, and resources.
- Make regular site visits to gauge project performance, resolve any conflicts, and measure costs vs. budget
- Work with design and technical team to develop an overall project management strategy to meet contract delivery terms.
Prefer a degree in in a relevant marine technical discipline or the equivalent of 6 to 8 years field sales experience in the maritime market segment. Position requires excellent interpersonal and selling skills as well as the ability to work in a team environment. Must have good communications skills. Must take initiative.