Bunker Broker - Florida, USA
Our client, a global leader in the marine fuel market, is looking for Bunker Brokers to join their team in Florida. As a Bunker Broker, your primary focus will be the U.S. market, where both customers and suppliers are to be contacted on a daily basis. Your daily tasks will vary, however, being part of the sales department, you will be given the responsibility of building up and servicing your own customer portfolio in the U.S.
- Act as an important link between the clients and the suppliers located in the U.S.
- Collection and distribution of prices from the suppliers
- Building your own customer portfolio
- Visiting and building up excellent customer relations
- Development and surveillance of the total supply chain
- Stock management
- Supplier control and optimization
- Market analysis and KPI follow-up
- Marketing tasks
- University degree, maritime academy ideal
- 3 plus years of experience in the marine bunker market
- Extensive network of contacts throughout the industry
- Able to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communicator, must have a driven sales personality
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US, no visa or sponsorship opportunities at this time
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary, excellent potential for commission/bonus, paid benefits. This is a great opportunity to leverage your previous experience and contacts, using our client's existing platform to grow your business.