Our client is one of the international shipping agency who specialise in liner agency, port agency, offshore services, project logistics and ship brokering services across Asia.
- Responsible for the business development planning and execution, revenue and gross profit for Malaysia. Responsible for the products growth in Malaysia, both for existing clients and new clients.
- Ensuring that commercial team in Malaysia follow the commercial + sales directives and strategies set by the top management/headquarter and being a part of the management team that sets these directions for Malaysia.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure budgeting, business plans and reporting is executed correctly
- Ensuring right resources, manpower and HQ assistance to grow their business as per company or budget expectations.
- Responsible to identify and develop new markets, new services and suggest strategic directions to the top management.
- Assist in motivating and developing business with development team in Singapore and bridging the sales activities with operation departments and other parts of the company.
- Develop a high level of market knowledge and information and ensure sharing of such information within the team or other offices.
- Assist in special operations that require a technical expertise absent or involvement for commercial perspectives.
- Otherwise, assist Project Manager- Integrated Logistics with any related tasks and furthermore promote business also for other offices.
- Accountable for monthly KPI review reporting / KPI requirements
- Lead commercial team for RFQ tender submissions- which must be completed in timely manner, and also work with Project Manager- Integrated Logistics or business development team located in Singapore on strategies to enhance winning ratio of RFQ tenders submitted.
- Must have 5 years of experience within projects freight forwarding/oilfield or offshore industry background.
- Proven track records in sales and commercially driven
- Proven supervisory or team lead experience would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312