Our client is one of the leading European integrated solutions provider who has strong market presence in seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses in 1200 locations over 100 countries.
We are seeking for the dynamic and experience Business Development Manager, Seafreight to join our client sales team.
- Manage and develop relationships with your allocated portfolio of customers.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities within allocated portfolio (prospects and current customers)
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to increase revenue flows from the allocated portfolio.
- Maintain the integrity of data in Sales Reporting System through regular maintenance and training.
- Business implementation and setting up of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Degree/Diploma in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding and supply chain industries
- Proven sales track record
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- High degree of communication and presentation skills.
- Strong command of English.
- Candidates from NVOCC or shipping lines are encouraged to apply
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312