Our client, one of the most reputable EPC in the region for onshore and offshore facilities is currently on the lookout for a creative, yet strategic marketing and business development veteran to be based at their office in Singapore. This is a very challenging role for someone with good business foresight, responsible for identifying new / alternative business opportunities that are aligned to the company's capabilities and resources.
You are responsible for charting, identifying and developing the company's strategic development and potential projects (both onshore and offshore) in the competitive EPC market.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design, and implement marketing and business development plans that aligns to the company's business model and objective
- Manage the department's budget with strategic proposals and careful planning.
- Through market research and extensive network, identify alternative business opportunities aligned to the company's capabilities and resources
- Work closely with the team to arrange site visits to boast company's capability and resources to potential customers, brokers, agents and representatives
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to monitor and report sales and marketing activities
- Minimum Bachelor degree qualification from a recognized university
- Minimum 12 years of sales and business development experience in the offshore, oil & gas industry (both onshore and offshore)
- You are a creative business development person with foresight, who takes initiatives to propose projects that is "out of the norm" outside the company's business portfolio
- You are resourceful and meticulous in proposing partnerships and maximize company's resources
- Very strong understanding to current market development and trends - and how it may develop in the near future
- Willingness to travel
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312