Captain - Passenger vessel
We are seeking Captains for a USA flag passenger vessel. This is a watch standing position with added passenger functions as well; small vessel ops, group dining, receptions. Ideally you will have experience operating in the Alaska - Panama range, including canal transits and an outgoing / engaging personality.
- 5 years experience as Capt or C/M on similar type vessel
- Minimum Master 500 GRT USA tonnage and 3,000 GT ITC tonnage license required.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification required.
- Valid TWIC card required.
- Valid US Passport required.
- STCW Basic Safety Training within last 5 years required.
- STCW Security Officer Certificate required.
- STCW Bridge Resource Management required.
- GMDSS required.
- ECDIS required.
- ARPA required.
- STCW First Aid Provider preferred.
- STCW Crowd Management preferred.
- STCW Crisis preferred
- Radar Observer endorsement preferred.
- Advanced Fire Fighting Certification preferred.
This is a permanent position with a 35 on/off rotation. Captain works approximately 12 hour days including watches