Our Client is an international ship owner with a modern fleet. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Chartering Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be working as part of the commercial team with responsibility for owned and controlled LPG vessels operating east of Suez. Responsibilities will include:
- Chartering LPG vessels to ensure optimal returns
- Proactively working to develop and create new business opportunities
- Traveling to meet current and potential customers and promote the business
- Working closely with colleagues in other offices and the Operations department to ensure excellent execution
To be considered for this position you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in tanker chartering – this can be in LPG, LNG, Chemical, Oil, Products etc
- Likely to have around 5 to 10 years relevant experience
- Sales and business development focus
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and well regarded international ship owner in an important commercial role. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.