Our client, a world-renowned Ship Broker, is presently on the search for a Chemical / Special Products broker to support their Singapore Office.
- Negotiate voyage charters and manage/coordinate COA nominations between Charterers and Owners.
- Post-fixture follow up in coordination with Operations Department.
- Grow existing relationships with Charterers and Owners and develop new business opportunities in coordination with colleagues and seniors.
- Contribute with insights and market information to the company's market reports and online portals
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Diploma / Degree in Maritime Studies
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong coordination and execution ability
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W