Our client is a reputable builder for offshore floating assets in the region. Due to growing demand for projects in the region, they are currently on the lookout for a Commercial Executive to join their team in Singapore.
- Evaluate Technical Specification. Preparation and timely submission of comprehensive quotation according to technical specification requirement.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of Repair Invoice to Owners according to the work carried out. Discuss, negotiate and close out invoices with owners. Following up of ongoing work and updating of Cost and Budget.
- Sourcing of sub-contractors/vendors for ship-repair works and Issue Purchase Order, including negotiation of Subcontractors/vendors Invoices'.
- Maintain proper order of Estimating and invoicing filing.
- Keeping in close contact with Owners and Production alike for updated on repairs on board.
- Close follow up on estimated man-hour's and actual man-hour's. Discuss with relevant trade supervisor and revise and/or control the man-hour's.
- Negotiate with vendors for equipment purchases related to Repairs and Conversions, prepare Sales Agreements/Invoices.
- Manage the operations of the superintendent Business Centre.
- Diploma in Marine, Mechanical, Naval Architecture or Offshore Engineering.
- Minimum (3) years working experience in the field of ship repairs.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Apprenticeship in Marine Engineering from Shipyards
- Sea time experience
- Minimum (3) years working experience in the Commercial Department of a medium sized Shipyard.
- If not in shipyard then preferred competency up to 2nd Engineer level on Merchant vessels.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312