Our Client is in the ship agency business looking to for a commercial executive to join their Singapore.
Reporting to: Group Commercial Manager - Offshore Support
- To sell companies specialist marine agency and logistics services to the Singapore market place in line with business plan objectives.
- To assist in sending follow ups to ensure all new opportunities are covered.
- To report and escalate any operational and commercial fall downs across the region.
- To ensure that the agreed KPI of client visits are performed in Singapore each month and generated revenue.
- To provide guidance to the company network by means of covering and ensuring that the commercial, operational and financial objectives set within the Business plan are achieved. Overseas travel maybe required to assist and meet these objectives.
- Ensure that visit reports are written summarizing what was discussed at each meeting. all reports to be distributed to relevant staff and added to the CRM.
- Ensure that all action points are follower up on within the give timeframe.
- Assist with completion of vendor approval, tender and RFQ documentation.
- Ensure compliance with HSQ management system requirements.
- Assist with development and maintenance of systems summarizing current status of offshore projects within Asia.
- Assist on tender/vendor approval.
- Maintenance of tender package documents.
- Quarterly update of Offshore Experience for all countries in provided format.
- Compile marketing guides (statutory clearance procedures for vessel spares and crew in each country) for the group.
- Updating and maintenance of the register of Legal Agreements with our existing clients'
- Follow up on generated PDAs with respective offices and clients, on a monthly basis.
- Assist and produce Singapore Commercial Report on a monthly basis.
- Organizing a biannual industry networking event.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312