Our client, a world-renowned ship owner is on a look out for a Commercial Operations Manager to be based in Singapore.
- Capable of operating 8-10 vessels independently including full remit of end to end voyage operations, incl but not limited to laytime, bunkering, hire payments, claims etc.
- Responsible for voyage result – expense & revenue
- Full remit of commercial ship operations – Liasing with Master, Agents, Brokers, Owners, Charterers – Voyage Instructions, Stowage optimization, Hire, Bunkers etc
- Will be handling a large variety of cargoes (wet & dry) and cross trades requiring regular cleaning of cargo holds – knowledge of cleaning chemicals & equipment will be advantageous
- Class 1 or Class 2 Deck COC Holder – Mandatory
- Experience handling CPP Trades (MR/LR)
- Bulk Carrier cargo knowledge and trade requirements
- Candidates without dry bulk commercial operations experience may be considered subject to strong understanding of commercial principles
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312