Our client, a leading Marine & Offshore MNC specialising in HVAC+R systems is on the lookout for a commissioning engineer to join their technical team in Singapore.
To be qualified for the position, you must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, commissioning or installing HVAC equipment.
- Commissioning engineer will report directly to the Technical Manager
- Plan commissioning tasks ensuring all commissioning requirements are captured in the Completions System
- Provide input into the commissioning schedule ensuring the works are completed in accordance with the schedule
- Specialist in HVAC equipment and commissioning of HVAC systems
- Coordinating project allocated Commissioning personnel daily tasks
- Liaise with other departments such to facilitate efficiently completing all commissioning tasks
- Ensure commissioning scope pre-commissioning checks and documentation are carried out, meeting Manufacturer, Class and client requirements
- Coordinating planning and execution of all commissioning activities facilitating safely achieving acceptance within the assigned budget and in accordance with the project master schedule.
- Preparation, verification and validation of commissioning procedures
- Ensure all applicable procedures are followed
- Coordinating the compilation of the final Commissioning Dossier
- Ensure completion of all commissioning work in a safe and effective manner
- Coordinate commissioning punch list clearance activities with project team groups
- Report progress, performance, issues, and challenges to Internal Team
- Proven ability in troubleshooting mechanical and/or electrical components
- Knowledge of Project Completion standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs.
- Understanding of work planning, scheduling and tracking
- Background in HVAC installation, pre-commissioning & commissioning. Knowledge of marine systems and/or drilling systems will be an advantage.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities