Our client is one of the international 3PL player who specialised in the warehousing, distribution and freight management services.
We are looking for the Cold Chain Contract Logistics Manager who is strong in the cold chain product knowledge and expertise.
- Lead, manage and motivate warehousing division in achieving both management and business objectives, as defined by Industry lead or Client lead.
- Implement high discipline in Safety, Housekeeping and Security control within operation sites, in line with national policy such as labor act, Fire and Safety Hazard act, Road Transportation act.
- Preparation of cost and resource model (budget management, costing, pricing)
- Supporting management in meeting service level agreement and all relevant trading/customs regulation, including costing, accounts receivables and payable.
- Promote career development plan for team members to achieve a cost effective operation, for job rotation, personnel deployment.
- 10 years of managerial/supervisory position in 3rd party logistics service industry (warehousing, local transportation function, and use of WMS and TMS platform)
- Degree in logistics management, or MBA
- Proven knowledge and experience in warehousing and ground transportation operation practical knowledge in 3rd party logistics service industry (permit, license, certification)
- Preference will be given to those with DC installation experience (design, productivity study, implementation of HACCP, QS)
- Medically certified fit for multiple warehousing operation in 3rd party logistics service industry in Cold Chain Sector (-60, -40, -20, up to 10 degree celsius)
- Preference will be given to those with projects’ solution knowledge
- ISO 220K knowledge is required.
- Business writing skills, reporting is an added advantage
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin; read, write and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and office (excel, words and power-point) application.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312