Overall responsibility to grow the long-term service contract business with major customers, both maritime and power generation throughout the United States.
- Create, execute and follow major initiatives to grow the business unit.
- Support the US business unit on executing initiatives
- Champion all communication and documentation of all service contracts before implementation
- Negotiate all major service agreements
- Champion market knowledge of power generation and the marine markets in the USA
- B.S. Degree in Marine Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; or equivalent
- Understanding of the marine and power generation markets in the USA
- Excellent customer service
- Written and verbal communication excellence
- Knowledge of marine diesel and turbocharging equipment is required
Applicants must be authorized to work legally in the USA. Successful candidates will be asked to perform a pre-employment drug screen and background check.