Our Client is a global liner shipping business with international network and operations. Due to business developments they are currently looking to hire a Cost Analyst to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be working as part of the business providing review and analysis of network costs. The data and information that you provide will be used to support commercial and operational decisions as well as for cost saving initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide data on tonnage / freight costs and outlook
- Involvement in budgeting to support network design process
- Carry out scenario planning and analysis
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reports to management
To be considered for this position you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in Analytical role – Financial Analyst / Cost Analyst / Commercial Analyst etc
- Must have previous shipping experience – likely to have around 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Well educated to Degree level
- Strong excel skills
Our Client can offer an attractive salary and benefits and an MNC type working environment
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.