Our client is a top ship management company. Due to business developments they are looking for a Crew Director to join their team.
In this position, you will be:
- Developing the strategy and roadmap, supplemented with short-term, mid-term and long-term goals and objectives to ensure the efficient and effective management of the Regional Crewing Operations
- Ensuring compliance with internal VMS and Quality Systems and external regulatory requirements including; Maritime Labor Convention (MLC 2006), ISM Code, STCW, oil majors strict internal and external operational safety requirements that may go beyond industry requirements, and etc
- Creating, building and sustaining effective working relationships and networks with key stakeholders (e.g. Ship Management, Crewing Operations Support, Operations Excellence, Commercial and Cost Control, Compliance and Quality etc.)
- Reviewing analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress towards stated goals and objectives.
To excel in this position, you should:
- Have at least 10 years of experience as manager/director level in a similar sector
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Comprehensive knowledge on the regulatory requirements in the crewing industry
- Strong Financial Acumen and must have managed consolidated budgets in the part
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.