Our client, a world-renowned Vessel Operator, is presently on the search for a Crewing Business Development Manager to support their Singapore Office.
- Identify and conduct strategic initiatives for company.
- Identify issues impacting manning agency performance.
- Follow up closely with ship owners and ship managers.
- Responsible for developing and expanding our market share (by selling and promoting services) locally and internationally to ensure that maximum profits are achieved to increase turnover.
- Conduct business analysis, market trend research and pricing analysis.
- 3 years’ relevant working experience in Maritime industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Maritime / Business / Human Resources
- Meticulous and possess excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Strong coordination and execution ability
- Sound knowledge of crewing related work.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W