Our client is with more than 60 vessels in their fleet, runs one of the biggest ship management business in the region. They are currently on the lookout for a Crewing Executive to be based at their office in Singapore.
- Supervise and Coordinate all crewing activities and issues as per ship's assignment. Provide support to Tech.SI in all crewing related activities.
- Ensure Crew Managers are providing services as per defined requirements, such as recruitment, selection and promotion of crew and as per training matrix.
- Monitor the Crew Manager's submission and approval of Top Four Senior officers and Elect. to Tech.SI and ensure no delays in the rejection and approval process (5) days max.
- Monitor all messages between Crew Manager and the Ship's Master.
- Send message to Ship's Master under the directive of the SVPCM and copy RS Crewing.
- Prepare evaluation report for Senior Officer for Tech.SI appraisal and thereafter, submit to SVP Crew Management and do record keeping and ensure the Crew Manager keep a record as well.
- Prepare & Arrange Officer's office briefing. Ensure Pre-Joining Briefing also done in the Crew Agency.
- Prepare weekly/month end reports required by the company and Owners.
- Monitor Unannounced D&A test and ensure all ship tested annually.
- To coordinate additional crew requirement with Crew Manager.
- Manage all invoices related to crewing and ensure proper account encoding
- To assists and do other task required by SVP Crew Management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Pleasant personalities mature, with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as self-dependent.
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Willingness to continuously update and develop professional knowledge.
- Good sense or responsibility and self-motivation.
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma Holder in any discipline, GCE "O" or "A" Level
- Minimum 3 year of relevant experience in a similar role preferably.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312