Our client, is a reputable and reliable provider of support vessels and project transportation solutions to the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Execute the SVS crewing function such as timely crew changes and assist in crew sourcing, recruitment and retention.
- Ensure SVS crewing activities are executed in compliance with IMCA guidelines and the company’s systems.
- Ensure SVS crewing operations are in full compliance with the laws and regulations within the countries.
- Monitor the SSSE program for SVS and ensure that all SSSEs undergo on the job training by appointed shipboard supervisors.
- Conduct vessel visits to ensure shipboard operations and crew living conditions are in full compliance with Maritime Labour Convention
- Minimum Degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant crewing experience.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W