The Sales Account Executive will work directly with senior leadership to manage existing cruise accounts in Florida and to grow market share by selling the company's total product range to customers. The successful candidate will build stronger relationships and brand image with the ultimate goal of increasing overall sales.
- Introduce, promote and sell the company's portfolio of products to both existing and new cruise ship operators in the State of Florida through a strong personal presence, relationship building, and the use of corporate tools and resources.
- Attend and represent the company at industry events including trade shows; networking events; vessel sponsorship events; and similar.
- Promote the company to key cruise industry personnel including senior leadership, technical superintendents, dry-dock managers, and purchasing through regular visits and follow up communication.
- Respond to inquiries and ensure company products are specified onto new projects, thus creating sales opportunity for the company.
- Follow-up on projects within concept markets by coordinating and monitoring closely with company inside sales, product experts, distributor representatives, etc. that products are properly presented and specified.
- Monitor collections to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related
- 5+ years sales experience
- Excellent references from prior employers and cruise line customers
- Experience selling to the cruise industry
- Understanding of industrial distribution including product representation, delivery schedules, accounts receivables, etc.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the company’s vision to build a large market share in the cruise industry
- Ability to travel approximately 40-50% to visit customer offices, vessel visits in ports such as Port Everglades, Tampa, Miami, Port Canaveral, and Jacksonville
- Occasional international travel to visit with European manufacturers for training and sales integration meetings
- Integration with multiple branches around the company to expedite customer orders
Successful candidates will be able to work legally in the United States without sponsorship; have a valid US Passport and Driver’s License; and be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.