Our client a leading player in the Marine & Offshore and Oil & Gas is on the lookout for a Design Engineer. This position will be for a 6 month contract.
- To ensure that the Engineering designs are in compliance with project specific requirements, and in line with the Engineering Standard Practice, ISO procedures, national and international engineering norms, codes and safety requirements.
- Generate block diagrams, bill of materials, functional design specifications, design calculation, wiring drawings, and all other documents and drawings as required by project and necessary to ensure equipment can be procured, integrated, tested, installed and handed over to the customer on schedule.
- Ensure equipment supplied for a specific project is technically compliant with relevant specification requirements, project technical standards, correctly configured and completed.
- Ensure equipment specified and design can be successfully integrated with other equipment with which it has to interface to.
- Produces test procedure documentation appropriate to project commissioning.
- Provide technical support to system assembly and integration team.
- Perform other ad hoc job
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312