Diesel & Turbocharger Service Engineer - Great Lakes (Chicago) Area
Perform field and shop service work on marine diesel engines and turbochargers.
- Estimated field travel 60-75%
- Overtime and Per Diem
- Extensive training
- Previous service engineer experience preferred
- Valid US Passport and Driver's License
- Maritime experience helpful
- Power Generation or Utility Maintenance Background helpful
- High school and Technical Training
- B.S. Degree in Engineering Highly Valued
- Marine Engineering Experience Highly Valued
- TWIC Card
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Attention to Detail and willingness to work in a team environment
Great Benefits & Career Opportunities within the organization.
Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.