Our client is an international ship owner with a diverse fleet. Due to business developments they are looking to hire an Analyst to join them in Singapore.
In this role you will be directly supporting senior management providing them with expert market opinion and data on the dry bulk market to support commercial decision making. Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and monitor supply and demand in the dry bulk market
- Carry out research to gather information
- Prepare models to crunch numbers and understand key market drivers
- Present reports and brief senior management on the market
- Ad-hoc projects for example evaluating potential vessel purchases or providing support to Technical team
To be considered for this position you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience as an Analyst in the dry bulk market – likely to have at least 3 years experience
- Well educated – Degree in relevant subject
- Strong excel skills
- Good writing and communication skills
Our Client can offer a market related salary and an exciting role with exposure to top management and the chance to impact decision making.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.