- Do you have at least 2 years dry bulk operations experience?
- Are you based in Singapore and available to start work now?
- Can you commit to a 6 month contract from March to August 2018?
Our client is one of the leading dry bulk shipping companies in the market. Due to maternity cover they are looking to hire an Operations Executive on a 6 month contract.
In this position you will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for operating assigned dry bulk vessels. Responsibilities will include:
- Voyage planning
- Passing instructions to the Master
- Nominating post agents
- Post fixture work – calculating laytime, handling claims, invoicing etc
- Purchasing bunker
The ideal person for this role will have at least 2 years dry bulk operations experience. You should be available to start at short notice.
Our client can offer a market related salary and contract completion bonus. They have an excellent work environment and strong team culture. You will be operating quality well managed dry bulk vessels with first class charterers.