Our client is a well established Shipping MNC located in town. In view of expansion, they are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them as Operator (Bulk).
The ideal candidate for this role should be a Chief Mate or Second Mate with prior sea experience on board bulk carriers.
For this role, you will attend to all operational related matters such as :
- Monitoring of port movements
- Monitoring of pre and post fixture requirements of spot voyages
- Planning & monitoring of time charter
- Arrange weather routing
- Make arrangement for load line re-measurement when required
- Liaison with Insurance & Claims Dept
- Appoint as and when required : Sea Pilots, Bunker Surveyors, Cargo Surveyors etc
- Cross-checking the accuracy of updated port console by the Disbursement
An attractive overall package awaits the right candidate.