Our client, a vessel owner, is presently on the search for an experienced Dry Docking Superintendent for their Asia Office.
- Monitor, plan and schedule maintenance of LNG fleet including dry dock
- Budget implementation and control
- Approve vessel request for stores and spares
- Ensure execution of planned maintenance and monitor vessel performance
- Conduct vessel inspection and ensure compliance to class / statutory regulations and company safety requirements.
- COC Class-1 (Engine) onboard LNG Carriers as C/E
- Degree in Marine Engineering with 1 year experience as Technical Superintendent for LNG vessels
- Knowledge of maritime rules and regulations, codes and guidelines, ISM/ISPS/TMSA requirements
- Able to lead, control and also a good team player
- Able to administer technical and budgetary requirements
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W