The Electrical Technician will be responsible for providing service on Marine Hydraulic Equipment.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Repair and maintenance of products at customer locations.
- Installation and retrofitting of products
- Maintain inventory of tools
- Assist with the processing of repairs and sales orders.
- Assist with the shipping and receiving of repair and replacement parts.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A year plus of troubleshooting and repairing electrical switchboards and systems
- Basic electrical troubleshooting experience
- Be proficient with computer programs, i.e. MS office
- Must be flexible with working hours and able to travel on short notice
Educational Requirements and experience:
- Associate degree in Engineering Technology or Coast Guard "A' School or Navy "A" School
- Electrical/Mechanical background and troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to travel 50-60% to customer sites and vessels