Electronic Field Service Engineer
Exciting career opportunity with a growing service business serving the marine, power generation, and governmental industries in North America.
This is an extensive travel position - approximately 70% to visit power plants, shipyards, vessels, and US Navy, US Coast Guard, and Military Sealift Command vessels.
- Provide installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and repair of prime generator control systems
- Provide calibration of governors and electrical actuators
- Provide PLC programming on systems including
- GE Fanuc
- RSLogix 5000
- Conduct tailored training to customers at their sites
- Provide field support on HMI and SCADA programming
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of field service on electrical or electronic systems
- Knowledge of Woodward Governor controls
- Experience with PLC, HMI, SCADA programming
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and professional excellence