Our client, one of the world's leading integrated oil and gas companies are looking for a Engineer Superintendent to be based in Singapore.
- Manage and oversee all day to day technical activities directly related to the management and operation of assigned vessels, including fleet HSSE. This will include carrying out technical investigations, Project management, Procurement of Spares and Services.
- Ensure assigned vessels and are operated in accordance with all company’s and Industry requirements. All change is formally managed under MoC, including asset modifications and re-assignment of line accountabilities. Vessel specific technical, commercial and HSSE records are appropriately kept and incidents failures & deficiencies are correctly reported, investigated, recorded and communicated
- Deliver marine operational assurance to the Group for assigned vessels consistent with shipping assurance commitments utilizing an approved HSEQA Management System.
- Act as a coach and mentor to the Chief Engineers of company vessels. Get involved in selection of staff for promotion to senior engineering positions. Set clear guidelines and performance expectations for ships staff.
- Engineering Class 1 Motor/Steam or Combined Certificate of Competency or equivalent Degree and/or professional qualification
- Sea going experience in the rank of Chief Engineer or Second Engineer Officer on board LNG/LPG vessels
- Technical and operational management of LNG vessels
- Experience in thermophysical properties of Nitrogen, Methane, Ethane, Propane and Butane
- Experience in Operation and maintenance of gas fuelled reciprocating engines
- Knowledge of HC Gas Compression, Gas liquefaction and LNG regasification system.
- Knowledge of Cryogenic systems and materials
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W