Engineering Manager - Newbuild
Location - Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area
Purpose: Provides the primary technical support, engineering expertise, coordination, and management to the new construction team, covering both new builds and shipyard projects. The incumbent will assist in the development of projects, defining the scope of works, schedules of values and budget definition in conjunction with the design department and other functionaries within the project group. They will take part in vendor negotiations, vendor selection and continuously manage all communications and correspondence between the relevant parties, both internally and externally. Will oversee the execution of projects and will be responsible for compliance of all rules and regulations as applicable.
- Bachelors degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture
- 5 Years sailing on Various Vessel Types or equivalent.
- Previous experience with new ship design and construction.
- Demonstrated experience of engineering experience
- Experience with internal and external parties
- Strong communication skills for presentations.
- Must have valid passport