Apply directly to: Paris@thebroker.agency
About the company
Our client is a diverse, well established and progressive global shipbroking firm with an excellent reputation for delivering innovative solutions to key industrial clients globally.
About the role
- Broking Forward Freight Agreements focusing on the dry sector.
- Opportunity to join a desk in a niche derivative market vital to the shipping industry
- Provide clients with hedging and speculative trading opportunities
- Maintain and establish client relationships in conjunction with support from the physical desk.
- Must have 2+ years FFA or other derivative market experience
- Strong derivative knowledge
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
The Broker is a boutique search firm focused on recruiting the brightest talent within a fast-changing international landscape of global trade. Our intelligence driven model ensures that we are able to partner with clients and candidates to create the best partnerships possible, whilst our fully integrated tech solutions mean that our team can work flexibly and efficiently to achieve their objective. The Broker Agency works with competitive brokers and principals internationally to deliver intelligence, consultancy and talent attraction services.