Our client is a globally renowned name in providing logistical support to shipowners and managers. Also known as the fastest growing and most dynamic company amongst her competitors.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will be supporting the Finance department in full spectrum of Account. The candidate will support in all admin duties for the Finance department.
- Handle basic accounting duties involving with AP, AR, GL and Bank Reconciliation as given by Finance Manager
- Prepare cheques, invoices and other financial documents
- Maintain and upkeep filing system
- Ensure all documents are submitted accurately and timely
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Perform other ad-hoc finance administrative tasks from time to time
- The candidate should possess a minimum GCE ‘N’/’O’ Levels/NITEC in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good Chinese verbal and written skills
- Candidates who can start immediately will have added advantage
- Candidates who live at the west will have added advantage
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
EA License No: 14C7312