Our client is a reputable ship management in the world that is currently looking for a Finance Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supervises a team of 6 as a start and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports for the company
- Prepares budget and forecast and ensure deadlines are met
- Directs and participates in cost and variance analysis for both corporate and ship accounts.
- In charge of AP/AR of both corporate and vessel accounts
- Lead and manage the vessel team to ensure proper vessel statements
- Monitor Company’s cashflow and responsible for funding request to the principals
- Liaise with auditors for the audit purpose
- At least 10 years of working experience in the commercial sector
- 5 years of experience handling vessel accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX Accounting package
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312