Our client, a leading shipping management company is on the lookout for a finance manager based in Singapore.
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of company accounts.
- To manage and maintain the bank accounts.
- To prepare management reports, monthly closing.
- To prepare weekly cash flow reports
- To prepare annual budgets.
- To prepare reports to Group as required.
- To liaise with external auditors, tax agents and other regulatory agents, company secretary.
- To prepare and submit GST reporting & IRAS reporting.
- To manage and reconcile both internal and external clients’ accounts ensuring payments and receipt of funds is within the agreed time.
- To manage and reconcile the both internal and external service providers’ accounts ensuring payments and receipt of funds is within the agreed time.
- To arrange the payroll of the employees of company based onshore.
- To manage the provision of the payroll to the employees of company based offshore.
- To ensure all employees are paid in a timely manner, including authorisation of payments to employees (both onshore and offshore) and the employees receive the appropriate documentation (i.e. payslips).
- To ensure proper maintenance of all employee financial records.
- To ensure that all internal, national and international legislation is strictly adhered to and the necessary reports and payments are made in a timely manner.
- To follow up any accounts queries from clients, service providers and employees.
- To supervise Accounts team.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience at supervisor/manager level, ideally in a similar sector.
- Degree in Accountancy or other professional accountancy qualifications, preferably with CPA or CA
- Excellent written and spoken English and comfortable with management presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as part of a multi-location team.
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and make best use of limited resources.
- IT literate and highly proficient in use of Microsoft products
- Attention to detail a critical requirement.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312