Our Client is a privately owned ship owner. Due to business developments they are currently looking to hire a Financial Controller to join them in Singapore.
As Financial Controller you will be the most senior finance person in the business and will report directly to the CEO. The role will have broad financial responsibilities including:
- Management of finance team and finance function
- Working as business partner to CEO providing value adding financial analysis to aid decision making
- Oversee all accounting and reporting
- Ensure robust internal processes and controls are in place
- Responsible for taxation
- Managing treasury function and banking relationships
To be considered for this position you should be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have around 10-15 years finance and accounting experience
- Previous experience as Financial Controller
- Shipping industry experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial modelling skills
This is an exciting challenge and an opportunity to work as part of the leadership team with an established ship owner. Our Client can offer an attractive remuneration package and a stable business environment.
Visit www.ignitionglobal.com/jobs-list and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.