Our client is a well known ship owner that is on the lookout for a Fleet Control Specialist for their office in Singapore.
- Control Global Fleet Schedule as per the service Vessel Schedule Profile (VSP)
- Manage on time arrival and departure within tolerance hours for company’s operated vessels including support plan for schedule recovery across the regions to achieve on-time arrival performance for all service ships.
- Daily comparison/entry of vessel schedules in C-Voyage & Schedule Manager applications for the assigned services
- Manage vessel speed as per VSP and bunker consumption within the budget volume.
- Strictly follow the JWP & any recovery measures to be evaluated with the team Lead/Reporting manager.
- Support in developing strategic plans for schedule reliability with the Regions/GNA/Product managers
- Arrange for on hire / off hire Bunker & vessel condition surveys.
- Keep track of off hires – like vessel stoppages/breakdowns
- Keep track of all incidents that can have impact on vessel schedules.
- Provide support to OCC (Operations Co-ordination Centre – Ocean Alliance)
- Pro-active communication internally with ship Master, Centre Planner, Cargo team as well as Front Line Marine teams to establish Marine Operational goals and objectives.
- Proactively identify trends, process improvements on ship safety and operational need and propose process solutions on bunker saving.
- Continuous evaluation of Work scope & ongoing activity, to ensure maximum value & efficiency.
- Review and Prepare Vessel Specifications.
- Consistently keep up to the Fleet Control KPIs in terms of Schedule reliability & optimized bunker consumption.
- Possesses COC Class 1, Master Mariner
- At least Degree/Diploma in Maritime Studies with 2 years of working experience in shipping operations
- Relevant experience in vessel planning/scheduling is needed
- Ship Operations experience of at least 2 years in Container industry
- Good knowledge on geographical location of world ports
- Good English Communication Skills
- Expert in handling Excel & Microsoft Management tools.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312