This is a great opportunity to join an established owner with a diversified fleet of vessels. In the role of Fleet Manager, you will be leading a team of Superintendents, Purchasing personal, and Crewing Officers within the company's tanker fleet. You will have full budget control for all operations, including crewing, technical and daily management of the vessels. Our client is looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelors Degree, maritime university preferred.
- Previous experience managing a technical team is essential
- Previous experience managing in the Asia Pacific region is also essential
- Sailed First/Chief engineer, tankers preferred
- Extensive experience in ship repair/drydockings
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage and lead a team
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large publicly-listed conglomerate with an extensive regional market.